This proposal suggests creating a 4/5 multisig among Parsa, Tomy, Bottomseller, Moses and Chi to streamline the process of managing $SYN rewards and gas tokens across all supported chains, allowing core contributors to focus on development.
Currently, the process of refilling rewards and gas for various pools occurs during Dev Multi Sig meets which can be infrequent due to dispersed coordination, leading to lengthy wait times for users to claim rewards and a sub optimal UX. To expedite the claims process, we propose creating a separate multisig specifically for managing rewards and emergency gas airdrops.
- Create a 4/5 multisig wallet among Parsa, Tomy, Bottomseller, Moses and Chi to hold $SYN tokens and gas tokens for supported chains. Transactions from this wallet will require signatures from 4 out of the 5 above mentioned parties.
- Allocate a portion of the DAO's $SYN tokens and gas tokens to the multisig wallet for rewards refills and gas airdrops.
- Establish a clear process for refilling rewards and gas airdrop contracts, including regular monitoring, timely refilling, and reporting to the core contributors and the DAO community.
- Conduct periodic audits for transparency, security, and compliance with DAO guidelines.
- Delegating the management of rewards and gas airdrops to the proposed multisig will allow core contributors to focus on development.
- Streamlining the process will reduce delays and provide a better bridging experience for users and more predictable rewards for LPs.
- The 4/5 multisig structure adds an additional layer of security and accountability, as all transactions require consensus from at least 4 parties.
- Periodic audits and reporting ensure transparency and maintain community trust in rewards and gas airdrop management.
Creating a 4/5 multisig among Parsa, Tomy, Bottomseller, Moses and Chi for managing $SYN token and gas rewards will enhance efficiency, maintain security, and improve the the protocol’s UX while allowing devs to focus on more urgent tasks during their synchronizations.